BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Easy to apply in 2 simple steps. No glue required. Extra self-adhesive strips. see more...

• Are they reusable? 3 Answers
  • I'm a big lash girl!!! But I just cat bring my self to try self a...1 Answers
  • Do these really work without glue? I can't get the ones with glue...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I always get told I have great lashes and people cannot believe it when I tell them the left is fake." in 2 reviews
  • "Even though they claim to not need adhesive I would still put some on to be secure:) very natural looking" in 1 review
Diana H.
Scott Depot, WV
I don't have any lashes on my upper left eyelid due to injuries from a car accident so I have to wear false lashes everyday. I love the ardell ready lash. I use glue with them because I want to make sure they stay on all day. The look very natural. I wear the false lash on my left eye and just use mascara on my right. I always get told I have great lashes and people cannot believe it when I tell them the left is fake.
Robin O.
I love these lashes because you don't need any glue there is already glue on them and they work just as great as ones you would put glue on yourself. They stay on all day and night and when I am done I peel them off and put them back in the box and use them a again. You can get about two uses out of them.
Sandy P.
Homestead, FL
Love these lashes. They are easy to apply and easy to take off the only thing that sucks is that if the glue that is originally comes with on the lashes sometimes does not apply well..they should have a mini glue so that one can apply more.
Angeline A.
Glenwood, IL
I like these lashes but they aren't the best. These lashes could be worn on an everyday bases. What's nice about these lashes is that they're self adhesive . I love it ! But I wish there were more varieties
Gail C.
Northfield, MN
Haven't used these before but they look like a brilliant idea! I think the cosmetic industry should have started making and selling these babies a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog time ago!!!!
Angela M.
Astoria, NY
Redi-lash is my go to lashes for my clients. Super easy to use and convenient because of the self adhesive. Highly recommend if your not familiar with fake lashes.
nyasia P.
These are so easy to apply and the self adhesive is convenient. they look beautiful on the eyes and are reusable if you clean the band
Luisa L.
Tucson, AZ
I love these eyelashes! Even though they claim to not need adhesive I would still put some on to be secure:) very natural looking
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
Andrea redi-lash self adhesive lashes are easy to apply and easy to take off! They provide a natural look and comfortable to wear!
Tuyet H.
Mobile, AL
I love these natural lashes. Its really easy to apply. I always get compliments. love them
Jenny F.
Norwalk, CA
I've seen these self-adhesive but do they last long, are they any good? I'm tempted to try but I want to see whats your opinion if you love or hate these
M S.
Are they reusable?
Tierra B.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a big lash girl!!! But I just cat bring my self to try self adhesive. How strong is the adhesive?? How long does it last? Will my lashes fly off??
Catherine  G.
Bronx, NY
Me fasinan estas pestañas
Pauline K.
Buffalo, NY
Do these really work without glue? I can't get the ones with glue to stay on.