Andrea Redi-lash Self-Adhesive Lashes 45S uploaded by Genesis P.

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Easy to apply in 2 simple steps. No glue required. Extra self-adhesive strips. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Andres redi-lash are very easy to apply!" in 1 review
Bettina A.
Bronx, NY
I was excited to try these lashes because they don't require glue which is a big plus for me. I always have trouble with glue because my hands are shaky and I wear contacts. However, these lashes were very easy to put on and surprisingly stayed intact for the entire night. I def. recommend them.
PRITY A.
strongsville , OH
This brand has one of the best lashes ever....I can easily say they r just like Arielle lashes...superb quality and comfy and lasts quite a bit long...love their lashes a a huge thumbs up to them.
Ivannys M.
I love these lashes! easy to put on, look some real. and look even better on! and I love the fact that they seem natural truth
Jackie Z.
Carlsbad, CA
Andres redi-lash are very easy to apply! I love them because they are long wear and do not fall out like the other lashes
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Super convenient for a fast application , they're good and pretty, very affordable and easy to use, I reuse mine
Cheyenne G.
The brand are awesome and make putting on lashes so much easier!! Look totally natural as well!
Sarah D.
Not a great product. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good I would definitely bit repurchase this again
chelsey g.
Oroville, CA
I love these lashes! easy to put on, look some real. and look even better on!