BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Hair Removal System Gently and effectively removes unwanted hair all over your body with results lasting up to 8 weeks. Specially formulated with Coconut & Pineapple fruit extracts that aid in exfoliating the outer layer of skins cells, leaving skin looking and feeling smooth, healthy and youthful. This easy-to-use microwaveable wax also contains soothing botanicals that help reduce inflammation and irritation. With continued use, hair growth becomes sparser while skin remains firm and smooth. Microwaveable Removes Unwanted Hair Results Last Up to 8 Weeks Infused with the soothing and calming benefits of Coconut & Pineapple No Artificial Colors No Synthetic Fragrances No Parabens No Animal Testing Kit Contains: Microwaveable Wax 4 oz, Calming Botanical Oil .25 fl oz, 20 Cloth Strips, 6 Spatulas, Instructions. Microwaveable Wax Ingredients: Rosin , Mineral Oil , Hui see more...

• Does this work good? Im concerned about inducing pain without results2 Answers
  • How does this work for face?3 Answers
  • How does this product work for anyone who waxes the upper lip? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Dez E.
Dez E.
I have pretty sensitive skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all . It was gentle enough for my skin but strong enough to remove all unwanted hair . Results can vary but I usually can go 6-8 weeks in between waxes
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I have used this product for my legs before and it works quite well I would definitely recommend giving it a try
nicole l.
nicole l.
Bakersfield, CA
It works awesome lasts longer than 8 weeks. and doesn't irritate me , I have sensitive skin also
Madeline M.
This products seems great… I use Nair and I think it doesn't works perfect. Definitely would love to try this. It says it last Up to 8 Weeks, No Artificial Colors, No Synthetic Fragrances No Parabens plus pineapple and coconut sounds perfect fragrance.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Gentle and it gets the job done .
What more could you ask for ?
I have sensitive skin and I love how it doesn't irritate it at all.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
How does this work for face?
Have anyone tried this?
Kim T.
Kim T.
Does this work good? Im concerned about inducing pain without results
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
How does this product work for anyone who waxes the upper lip?