BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia aiibeauty.com see more...

• I wanted to know when you put these lashes on do they fee...2 Answers
  • Esses cílios dessa marca são sintéticos ou de pelos natur...1 Answers
  • Do they stay in place?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "There are different styles of these lashes depending if you want dramatic or more natural ones. i normally get the ones that are a little dramatic but still on the natural side. They're easy to put on and stay put. I would recommend it to anyone who likes falsies. " in 7 reviews
  • "I remember I had a dance recital and we were required to wear fake lashes and these were on the list." in 1 review
  • "This lashes is amazing and stay put all day." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend it to anyone who likes falsies. " in 1 review
  • "but false eyelashes are difficult for me to put on." in 1 review
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
#53 are the most perfect lashes! I am a makeup artist, these are my go to lashes I apply to clients! They are enough to add to and enhance but aren't too much where you look like a drag queen! They can be subtle enough for everyday or perfect for special occasion like a bride. I use on all ages. They are light weight and comfortable. Perfect for first time users!
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I have used these Andrea Modlash Strip Lash before every one of my high school dances. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a more lushes lash. They are affordable and can be purchased at walgreeens.
Cassy J.
This is like the first pair of lashes that I bought. Affordable and comes with lash glue. It's natural looking but very lengthy! I like them, I don't use them that often but when I do it looks very pretty and on camera as well.
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I got a pair in my IPSY bag and fell in love. I never tried them before because I was worried they'd be too long for my glasses, but they aren't. They are absolutely perfect. I don't care for the packaging of the glue so I bought the Duo glue that you brush on. The lashes are perfect for any occasion or every day use.
Liana R.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favourite brands. These lashes are perfect for that natural type of look and feel very lightweight. As if you don't even have them on. They are so easy to clean and are reusable
belinda s.
El Paso, TX
I love using false lashes for special occasions but I don't like to splurge. These lashes are all prices well and can be used up to 3 times if properly taken care of. There are different styles for every occasion and they look very natural. Perfect for adding extra punch to your look.
Lisseth I.
Sanford, FL
I remember I had a dance recital and we were required to wear fake lashes and these were on the list. So I bought them and I went ahead and glued them on, They stayed on the whole night. It held through all the spinning and jumping ! LOVE it.
Kimberly D.
I LOVE these lashes! The band is thin and flexible so they are easy to apply, light so you don't even know they are on and they look so natural! I recommend these lashes all the time. They are wonderful!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I really love how natural these lashes look! They are super easy to apply and blend right into your real lashes. Great quality for a great price and can be re-used quite a few times.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like fuller or more of a natural look.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Do they stay in place?
Daisha G.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to know when you put these lashes on do they feel natural? And are they not ichy and heavy?
Samantha B.
What number is the most natural lash?
Lindsey D.
Charleston, SC
These look very fun! Where did you get these?