6 colors available

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

100% Human Hair.  One Pair of Lashes. Lashes made in Sri Lanka or Indonesia aiibeauty.com see more...

• I wanted to know when you put these lashes on do they feel natural?...2 Answers
  • Esses cílios dessa marca são sintéticos ou de pelos naturais??1 Answers
  • Do they stay in place?2 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone who likes falsies. " in 1 review
  • "I love using false lashes for special occasions but I don't like to splurge." in 1 review
  • "Definitely the best brand of false eye lashes i have ever purchased." in 1 review
  • "Great natural looking lash that blends with your real lashes." in 1 review
  • "This lashes is amazing and stay put all day." in 1 review
Cassy J.
Cassy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like the first pair of lashes that I bought. Affordable and comes with lash glue. It's natural looking but very lengthy! I like them, I don't use them that often but when I do it looks very pretty and on camera as well.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I have used these Andrea Modlash Strip Lash before every one of my high school dances. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a more lushes lash. They are affordable and can be purchased at walgreeens.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favourite brands. These lashes are perfect for that natural type of look and feel very lightweight. As if you don't even have them on. They are so easy to clean and are reusable
Mary h.
Mary h.
Milwaukee, WI
I so love this product. It makes my lashes longer and real. I've bought this item at a beauty supply store. Its a great item and not to expensive. Great price!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Charlevoix, MI
Love love love! Makes my eyes pop but yet looks natural! By far my favorite brand of eye lashes!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Glendale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
#53 are the most perfect lashes! I am a makeup artist, these are my go to lashes I apply to clients! They are enough to add to and enhance but aren't too much where you look like a drag queen! They can be subtle enough for everyday or perfect for special occasion like a bride. I use on all ages. They are light weight and comfortable. Perfect for first time users!
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
Manteno, IL
These are great drug store lashes. Can use them a couple times and then throw them out without a problem.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes! A little bit of glue and the last all night long! They don't pull your real lashes either
Leila F.
Leila F.
I love this 😩😩😩😩 it makes my eyes look so nice and curvy got me feeling myself with these
Laquasha  W.
Laquasha W.
Greensboro, NC
I love the way these lashes give a real feel and look i buy them over and over again and i look wonderful wearing them

Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like fuller or more of a natural look.
Daisha G.
Daisha G.
Tampa, FL
I wanted to know when you put these lashes on do they feel natural? And are they not ichy and heavy?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Do they stay in place?
Martha V.
Martha V.
Riachuelo Sergipe Brasil
Esses cílios dessa marca são sintéticos ou de pelos naturais??
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Charleston , SC
These look very fun! Where did you get these?