Andrea ModLash

by Andrea Natural Care

It s Easy to Apply Modlashes in 3 Simple Steps! 100% Human Hair For step by step instructions visit us at greatlookinglashes.com.

My biggest fear is false eyelashes falling off or not holding up very well after a few hours. How do these lashes do with staying on? Also, i like when lashes look more natural, some other brands look like you'd be wearing a toupee on your eyelids! How natural looking are they?
Does this lashes look natural on?
Do these lashes bring their own glue or do we have to buy a separate glue?
Start your review of Andrea ModLash!
Product Highlights
...that! They are high quality human hair falsies and apply so easily in 3 easy steps! They can be reused multiple times and come in a wide variety of colors and styles!in reviews
Best part of these lashes is that they are 100% human hair and you can wash off the glue anytime, and if you want them darker or lighter you can dye them any color that you like..in reviews
I have trouble applying any sets of false lashes (i tend to get them crooked) but if you want a more natural false lash rather than the ridiculous crazy looking ones ModLash is the way to go.in reviews
I think these are the best single strip false lashes out there.in reviews
Ci T.
Greenville, SC
Would love to try this product. I hear it is great to have on hand just in case. easy to apply also.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
They lashes are so amazing. I have an endless supply of these. They are so soft and natural and also so comfortable. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing them half the time. You can wear them with a dramatic look or a natural go to work look. Very versatile. That's why i love them and would highly recommend them.
Katie E.
Portage, MI
When it comes to strip lashes, these are my go-to. They hold up really well for hours at a time, and they aren't heavy. I love the way they make my eyes pop, and usually, I forget I'm even wearing them. I would definitely recommend them.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Whenever you need to add some oomph to your lashes Modlashes can do just that! They are high quality human hair falsies and apply so easily in 3 easy steps! They can be reused multiple times and come in a wide variety of colors and styles!
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
I'm used to ELF eyelashes which are affordable and are also easy to use! Modlash kinda have the same feel as my ELF one's, but i would def use these for any occasion! They also fit well with my round eyes.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
These lashes are great. Especially for the price they exceed expectations. I love these lashes for everyday use
Katie R.
I think these are the best single strip false lashes out there. I prefer the regular lashes to the self-adhesive ones. I like to control the amount of glue I put on. These lashes make a big impact without looking too fake.
Briana M.
I use false lashes only for shows because usually I cannot stand how fake false lashes can look for day to day wear. Many of the modlash lashes can actually look pretty natural which is very nice. I have trouble applying any sets of false lashes (i tend to get them crooked) but if you want a more natural false lash rather than the ridiculous crazy looking ones ModLash is the way to go.
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I have nothing bad to say about these lashes. They work great and look great!
I have nothing bad to say about these lashes. They work great and look great!
Alicia R.
Washington, DC
Love it looks good and last 24 hour.
Love it looks good and last 24 hour.