Andrea Mod Lash Style

by Andrea Natural Care

New Style! Simply Unforgettable Eyes 82 Black. 100% sterile human hair. 1 pair of lashes. Easy to apply. Lightweight & comfortable Strip Lashes are lightweight, easy to apply, and comfortable to wear.  Select from 16 various styles, available in black or brown , to compliment your natural beauty. Lashes made in Sri Lanka, Indonesia or China.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andrea Mod Lash Style!
Cristi C.
Paris, TN
Andrea Mod Lash Style uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These false lashes are pretty awesome! They were easy to apply (as far as lashes go) and made my lashes look so much fuller and added lots of volume! Definitely looked like I had fake lashes on, which is something I expected (not a subtle, more natural look). I would purchase these again. Definitely a more dramatic look!
Michelle S.
Carterville, IL
I am new to fake eye lashes. I found these easy to put on and they lengthened the look of my eye lashes and helped them look fuller.
Kim T.
HOLY dramatic! These made my eyes look crazy, but that was the point for my Halloween costume. They were a hit. Not for everyday wear though.
ana  marina S.
Para realçar o olhar para ir uma festa,balada ou ate um casamento e bom sempre estar linda e um olhar pra mim importa muito ,tenho cilios curtos ai ganhei um de presente de uma amiga desde a primeira vez que usei me apaixonei sempre tenho um guardado nao fico sem

Looking for your answer?