Andrea Mod Lash Adhesive for Strip Lashes - Dark uploaded by Oriana d.Andrea Mod Lash Adhesive for Strip Lashes - Dark uploaded by Hanna A.

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Apply a thin line of modlash adhesive along a band. Hold for 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. Place band against eyelid as close to lash roots as possible. Using fingertip, gently press corners and along the band to secure. To Remove: Gently peel band off lid, starting at the outer corner. Clean band by peeling off lash adhesive. Place lashes back on tray to maintain their shape for re-use. see more...

Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
The best glue I’ve used! I have tried wet n wild, elf and Duo and nothing compares! Dries quickly and smoothly. Also doesn’t irritate my eyes. A little goes a long way! I have the one that dries clear and it’s
Perfect
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
This isn't the best lash adhesive on the market. It doesn't really hold the lash in place for long and the inside of the lash comes up and tickles my eye which I hate. It is decent if you have to use it but I really wouldn't recommend it unless you're just trying out lashes.
Melissa K.
Beaumont , CA
Love this product, i don't use fake eyelashes often so this product lasts in between uses!!!! I always recommend this to my friends and its my go to product.
Jennifer S.
It's not the best lash glue out there, but it does the trick for if you're staying indoors or going to and event where there isn't a lot of wind.
Lyndee H.
I love this black eyelash glue. It blends in well with the lash band so your glue isn't so obvious. I would definitely repurchase.
Oriana d.
Lima
It worked great but I was a little put off by the odor that this adhesive puts off. Other than that, I loved the way it dried dark. A fact: make sure to follow the instructions on the box and let the adhesive be fixed on the tabs about 30 seconds before applying the to the lid. Otherwise, they will slide everywhere and a great mess will accumulate.