BY AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIES

Andrea Lash Accent Pair 318 (Pack of 4) - American International Industries see more...

Rebecca N.
Hilliard, OH
I really like these lashes! I use them both on myself and my clients who aren't used to wearing false lashes or are looking for a more natural look. The only gripe I have is that the criss-cross design of the lashes doesn't always blend in with the natural lashes as some other half-strip lashes do, but overall they still are very workable and provide a nice, elongated look to the eye.
Marissa H.
These lashes are very easy to apply, since they're shorter than the average false lash. These are great for every day, they look great and not too over the top. They lift the outer corners of the eye for a cat eye effect. Pair with winged liner to really amp it up!
Alyssa K.
Jackson
These lashes are great for the beginner. Half lashes are way easier to apply than full lashes, and they add a hint of drama to the outside of your eye. I love these for when I am wearing winged liner, or for a date night!
Mayra G.
Inglewood, CA
I really like these lashes to elongate the
eye. I've used them on my clients just to give them a nice more natural look.
Glenda B.
These are great, I like them so much better than full lashes. I always stock up on these lashes.