BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Smooth & Soft as a Baby s... Ever wonder how a baby s skin stays so soft and smooth? We can t answer that, but we can certainly show you how to achieve the look and feel with our Foot Scrub a Dub Dub. Ingredients such as Pumice and Tea Tree Scrub give you the essential elements for astonishingly smooth skin. While the Pumice lifts away any dead cells, the Tea Tree Scrub will repair and normalize the skin for a newborn feel. This Product Not Tested on Animals. ; see more...

Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the little packet size. It's nice and I often include them in gift baskets I make for people. The foot scrub is ok, just a basic scrub it doesn't work miracles or anything but perfect for giving yourself a nice at home pedicure. I use this with the foot soak and lotion too, and they even have a anti stress leg gel you can use too.
Jessie O.
Petaluma, CA
If you want to get your feet pampered this is the product for you! My mom and I used this product to give ourselves a nice pedicure.

Walmart