BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Oil Free Formula Perfect for contact lens wearers. Andrea Eye Q's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads quickly and effectively remove eye makeup. Formulated with Aloe Vera, these soothing pads are ideal for contact lens wearers.

Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These are a must for any eyeshadow, eyeliner girl! I use them nightly. They leave a little bit of an oily residue but there's a lot of different kinds you can buy! I love them! They are a must for me because I do the cat eyeliner and the Smokey eyeshadow.
Madison T.
Dallas, TX
These are so great. I've used them for years. They're oil free so they don't leave residue but they also get the job done!
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I received these as a gift. They are nice for when I'm really tired and don't feel like fiddling with cotton rounds and eye makeup remover but I don't think I'll purchase these when they're gone. They do remove my eye makeup but they leave my skin feeling greasy and if I'm not careful and accidentally get the liquid in my eye my vision gets really blurry and I have to rinse my eye out.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to use this product when I did theater in school and it definitely got the make-up off. However I found it to be extremely oily, even though I had the oil-free product, it had a strange smell, and I also found it gave me pimples. If I didn't wash my face right away after using these I would break out. So really there is no point in buying make-up remover if you only have to wash your face right after.
Alexis L.
This product is alright. I didn't have the oil-free kind, so I expected it to be oily, but not THAT oily. It's not as quick as it says on the label, it actually takes a few times over and even then I use face cleanser after to make sure the make-up is completely off
Katie T.
denver, CO
My hubby picked these up when I asked for makeup remover. There cheep but very oily and I had to use like 4-5 to get a full face of makeup off. Then, I felt like the residue was on my face all night
Fay L.
I got them as a gift. They are very oily to me, but it's effective, I have had them for awhile I've also used it a couple of times. I would recommend buying this but if your not a fan of the oily residue you could opt out for something less oily
Christina R.
Kanata, ON
I was suckered in for the cheap price. It doesn't matter which type of makeup removing pads you get from this brand, it will always leave the areas around your eyes feeling greasy. It's great for removing makeup, don't get me wrong, but even for the oil-free one, the entire area around my eyes were left feeling oily! I wouldn't recommend and would rather use the Almay makeup removing pads.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Love! I'm not sure what everyone else is talking about but my skin did NOT feel greasy at all after use. It removed all my makeup, but I also had the waterproof one too. Overall great buy. Great price.
Esme B.
This isn't the best product I've ever used but it does work. it leaves my eyes feeling a bit greasy and does hurt my eyes a bit, but it does take the mascara off in a few swipes.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Did you enjoy these as much as I did?