Andrea Eyelash Adhesive: Clear uploaded by Candy D.

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Clear Adhesive For Strip Lashes - Andrea Clear Adhesive For Strip Lashes releases the right amount of glue for easy application. - Clear Adhesive For Strip Lashes see more...

• Have never tried this one... does it come in dark 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cecille W.
Cecille W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyelash adhesive more than Duo and Ardell! I've never had a problem with my lashes coming off while using this glue. The trick is to not put too much on the lash band and then wait at least 30 seconds for the glue to become tacky before placing the lash on your eyelid. This glue works extremely well and is so affordable. I always keep one at home and bring one with me on the go - even though I don't usually need to use it since this makes me lashes stay on all day/night! BUT, keep in mind that this glue is not waterproof so don't expect it to hold through tears and thunderstorms. But for a fun night out, it'll definitely do the trick!
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
like how it blends in with my eyeliner. It lasts all day for me and when I remove my lashes, it pulls off gently
Mercedes C.
Mercedes C.
La Mesa, NM
I really like it, and it last all day for me. I will be buying this again as soon as I'm done with the other one
Maria F.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
It is a perfectly fine product but I don't like the smell or consistency of it, personally. I also find it can be irritating to my eyes and doesn't hold as well as I would hope.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have never tried this one... does it come in dark