Andrea Eye Q's Oil-Free Make-Up Correctors uploaded by Tonya W.

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

IngredientsWater (aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis (Leaf Juice), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben How-to-Use: After applying eye makeup, touch up mascara, eye liner or eye shadow where desired. see more...

Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
My new holy grail for correcting makeup mistakes! I have a beauty mark on my cheek that I like to show but can't help but cover it when I apply my foundation. These are the perfect size to correct that and they remove makeup so quickly and easily, no rubbing required...just lightly wipe and it's gone! They even remove waterproof makeup just as easily! Very affordable and worth every penny!
Denise R.
Lifesavers!!!! They work great for even the most stubborn makeup, we all mess up while doing makeup so these work super good! Not too pricey and last for a while i would recommend them to anyone! I would definitely buy again!
Aria H.
These things work great! They're very saturated with makeup remover, so it's easy to fix mistakes. My mother and I have been using them for years! Would definitely recommend them.
Lama A.
Arlington, TX
This barely took off my makeup! I honestly felt like I was taking off my makeup for an hour!
Sarah N.
I have oil skin and this helps a lot just appy it and see change its really easy and nice!
georgina s.
Really good for oil skin and any skin really I don't use this a lot but it does work
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Awesome! I used to always just use a qtip dipped in saline solution to fix up my mascara smudges and etc. but then I saw these in a the drug store and figured I'd give them a try! They work super well on removing even the most stubborn, waterproof makeup. And they're super cheap! Around $6CAD for a 50 pack. I've already gone through 2 packages and will continue buying these in the future! Would definitely recommend
Bruna L.