BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Andrea Eye Q's Hydrating Makeup Remover is a cleansing lotion that sweeps away makeup while cleansing the face of debris. Formulated with cucumber to calm the skin and reduce irritation. Andrea Eye Q's Makeup Remover Lotion is the only cleanser needed for a clean face.

Buy on Amazon
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL
I usually use oil eye makeup remover pads to remove just my eye makeup then wash my face. I recently tried this product and liked it. I finally found a product that cleanses my face from dirt and makeup and moisturize my face as well. I like the clean and soft feel afterwards rinsing off. I really recommend this product.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
I've dealt with makeup remover lotion before and I hardly ever go back to it. However, with this lotion it wipes off my makeup really well. Not only that it almost moisturizes the skin around my face and it feels soft! It's a new product, but it's great and I highly recommend it!
Monica G.
moreno valley
This is an ok product it does remove the makeup but you have to use the product several times so that is probably the only negative about it but it does remove the makeup