Andrea Brush-On Modlash Adhesive uploaded by Tina M.Andrea Brush-On Modlash Adhesive uploaded by Leah D.Andrea Brush-On Modlash Adhesive uploaded by Katiria S.

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Andrea® Brush-on Mod® Lash Adhesive.
Convenient no mess applicator.
Latex-free formula goes on clear and stays clear.
5ml. see more...

Bianca C.
El Paso
After about an hour of wearing my lashes with this glue, they started coming off. It’s easy to apply but they wouldn’t last very long. Kiss glue works so much better for me and will last me all day with no lifts.
ashlee w.
This stuff burns!'it also does not keep your lashes on, mine fell off after just an hour. I'm an avid eyelash wearer so I don't know what this stuffs deal is. Stick with duo if you're going to do drugstore.
Mariana C.
Pharr , TX
I love this lash glue! Ive tried many but always come back to this one! So easy to apply and lasts all day! And for the price excellent quality!! And you can get it in any walgreens or cvs.. my one and only!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Works awesome keeps lashes on good and does not irrigate my eyes at all use them with kiss lashes would recommend Andrea Brush-On Modlash Adhesive
Tina M.
Polson, MT
I like the applicator for this lash glue because it's way less messy. Unfortunately the glue just does not last very long especially on the out side edges.
Sami S.
Las Vegas , NV
My all time favorite glue. Brushes on easy and sets nicely. It's clear so no worries about it drying weird. Hands down a hidden gem at the drugstore!
Alice G.
El Paso, TX
Love the bottle design.
Great for carrying around in a small clutch or wristlet. great adhesive.