Andrea Body Spa Smoothing Sugar Scrub uploaded by Rheiel C.

BY ANDREA NATURAL CARE

Gimme Some Sugar Treat your skin to sweet hydrating exfoliation with Body Spa Smoothing Sugar Scrub. This hydrating gel scrub uses sugar granules to gently exfoliate the skin to an incredibly smooth finish. Orange and mimosa feed your skin with Vitamin C to brighten and tone, while their moisturizing nutrients replenish the skin and leave it feeling refreshed and luminous. This Product Not Tested On Animals. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fun to try out and it did actually make my legs softer... eventually. The sugar dissolved wayyy too quickly to even scrub for very long and the oil stuck to my legs long after I washed them off. It took a few hours to completely rub off/soak in. Smells nice though.
Rheiel C.
Mays Landing, NJ
Makes shaving sooooo easy . I use it as an exfoliant before shaving and it makes my legs soft and moisturised . I have had less nicks since using this product. I would give it 5 stars but it leaves a dark thick gunk on my razor . Looks kind of gross I'm guessing it's the oxidation of the orange oil . But I would recommend this to anyone with major nicks after shaving .