BY ANDRE WALKER #51 in Haircare Sets

A deep cleansing shampoo to remove product build-up, dirt and oil combined with an ultra moisturizing deep conditioner to make every day a beautiful hair day.   Infused with keratin, green tea and aloe to replenish your hair with the best botanical ingredients. Ingredients: Keratin Shampoo: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Purified Water, Ammonium lauryl Sulfate, Glyceryl 7-Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/Palmeth 25 Acrylate Copolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxlitol, Xylitol,PEG-150Distearate, Polyquaternium 7, Fragrance, CamelliaOleifera Leaf Extract, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrie, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Ph. see more...

kayla j.
Virginia Beach, VA
I HIGHLY recommend this product . i had very damaged hair from coloring and within me first use i noticed my hair was revived !! it lathers on well and leaves your hair silky smooth . i am very satisfied, this is one of the few sets i will use on my hair !!
Quanasia D.
HOUSTON, TX
This shampoo and conditioner is literally the best i have ever used!! It made my hair feel silky and soft once the product touched it. And once blowdried it held its moisture and shine!
Nageé C.
Gary, IN
My mom bought this for me cause my hair is really coily so it's hard to find products that's not harsh on my hair. This product is absolutely amazing for my hair.
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
I highly recommend, I have a damaged hair, it is very dry and it is also color treated but this product makes my hair very shiny, soft and makes it feel very moisturized! I have purchased this product once and I will definitely be purchasing it again 💕
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
This leave your hair nice and soft you can even blow dry you hair after using this product and it will leave your hair as if you were at the salon.
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this product I have really damaged hair and the conditioner really did condition my hair. I would totally buy it again.
Brooke E.
Portsmouth
Couldn't recommend a better product for hair repair. It lathers up really quickly better than some other keratin products. I have a really dry scalp so have to be careful when using shampoos but I haven't had any excessive dandruff from using this product. Incredibly satisfied.
karen c.
manaus
otimo produto de  renovação dos cabelos e com substancias que repoem as vitaminas do cabelo desde as raizes ate a ponta do cabelo muito bom.
Yasmine M.
Leicester
Love this product was really good on my damaged hair, would defiantly buy it again. It also had a nice scent and was long lasting.
Kaline S.
Estado do Pará-marabá Rua: Moisés Junior 1724-A
Este produto para os cabelos promete dar mais vida as seus cabelos !! "" brilhosos , sedoso !!
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it? I want to tryout
I would like to test this product and recommend to my family and friends if I like.
Joesbel H.
barinas,Venezuela
Para que tipo de cabello es?
Maria B.
London, ON
Does it really work??
thalia s.
Para que tipo de cabelo e e onde encontro pra comprar