BeveragesAlcohol & MixersAndre
André Cold Duck Sparkling Wine

André Cold Duck Sparkling Wine

by Andre

TASTING NOTES

André's Cold Duck Wine is a sweet sparkling red wine, that mixes full fruity flavors with that fizzy taste. Think of Cold Duck as a standard table wine, that brings a little class to your dinner (after all, it is a bubbly).

Cold Duck Sparkling Red Wine is a great option served on its own, or for mixing into an André-tini.

ANDRÉ'S NOTES

Need a conversation starter? The name Cold Duck comes from "Kaltes Ende" which means "Cold End" in German. This referred to the wine making process, but sounded similar to "Kaltes Ente", which means Cold Duck.

What are some things to pair this with?
Start your review of André Cold Duck Sparkling Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
André Cold Duck Sparkling Wine uploaded by Tanna W.
I am giving this a 5 mostly for nostalgia! I buy this every holiday because it is the first thing I drank with my dad. It’s not high-end but I still drink it and love it. André Cold Duck Sparkling Wine
Carli R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a cheap bottle of champagne that I prefer to any high end brand I've over spent money on..for 5 dollars I bring this as my drink for the evening and yes, I drink it straight from the bottle.
Jan P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I haven’t had this in decades. I do remember that I liked the taste. This is a great, and reasonably priced, alternative to champagne.
nia A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is good sparkling wine. I had this at an gathering and it's really good chilled. It has that sweet taste of red grapes. I'll buy this sparkling wine and recommend a try. Happy Winery 🍷
Taylor B.
Panama City, Florida
My wine of choice. Really hard to find and I appear to be the only one that buys it. It tastes like a hybrid of a sweet red wine and champagne. $5-8 depending on the store.
Corrin F.
Spokane, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this wine! It is a great summer Prosecco or when you are having a dinner party! This is a must in our home
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
As a disclaimer this is a cheap sparkling wine. But, it’s a good cheap wine. This tastes like any grocery store sparkling grape juice. I drank a ton of this in college when we wanted something that wasn’t beer or mixed drink. It’s refreshing.
Rachel G.
Wynnewood, OK
I’m not sure what cold duck is but it’s really good. It is my favorite from andres sparkling wine collection. And a great price!
Morgan T.
Philadelphia, PA
Don’t get me wrong, if you want to get drunk fast and easy, this is a great option, but man is this stuff sweet. You can’t beat the price, but the hangover will not be worth it.
Wendy H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My grandmother (rest her soul) used to serve this at all holiday meals. It is so sweet, your eyes will bulge. It's super inexpensive and may be enjoyed my first time drinkers in college....maybe. But it's a 'no' for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah B.