Andover Powerflex Equine White - Part #: 3840WH uploaded by Nathalie G.

BY ANDOVER #2 in Large Pet Supplies

Box of 18. White color. A cohesive flexible bandage with easy hand tear, for Equine use. PowerFlex is three times stronger than Co-Flex and it won't leave behind a sticky residue or stick to skin or hair. PowerFlex provides higher abrasion resistance and is sweat and water resistant. Once applied, it stays firmly in place and will not constrict. PowerFlex makes an excellent Run Down bandage. PowerFlex comes in 2, 3 and 4 x 5 yards. (6 available only while supplies last) Search Phrases: Topical, Bandage, Wrap, Leg Wrap, Equine, Equine Leg Wrap, Cotton, Andover Coated Products, Horse Powerflex Equine White see more...

• what kind of wounds would you use this for?1 Answers
  • You can use this if needed on a bird but you must be very...1 Answers
  • What exactly does this do???5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hayley L.
This is a barn staple. I have dozens of vet wrap. I even use it for myself because it’s a lot cheaper than the exact same thing marketed for humans. Plus, many more color options.
One of the best thing to use for a horse with a sore or a little cut. It stays on perfectly and doesn’t move any of the bandages so the cute stays clean and away from dirt and flies. I would recommend this 100% for anything. Horses, dogs, cats and even yourself
Stacy Y.
My family regularly uses these wraps for our horses but I have also found them very useful when bandaging wound on my dog. They are rather inexpensive and do the job well. I definitely recommend this product to dog owners. I have used this to cover wounds and also to hold on the doggie diapers when my dog is in heat.
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are wonderful! I was cutting my dog's nails one day and he moved right as I was cutting the nail and it went too deep. If anyone has cut a dog's nails before, you know that they bleed a whole lot, I used this on his nail until it healed to prevent infection. The bandage stayed in place and was very easy to use. These are great and can be used on any animal with an injury. 5 Stars!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
You can pick these up at any farming type store, Farm n Fleet for me, and find them in the large nail section. You can also go onto a website that sells large animal items and find them. The best part is they are about $1.75 a roll compared to Johnson&Johnson bandage self stick wrap for $12. Most carry multiple different colors, and my first aid kit always has 2-3 rolls of it.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These bandages are the best for everything HAPPY tail cuts keeping them from scratching or chewing on certain places! I have like 3rolls. They are inexpensive and u her quite a bit. I would recommend this to every dog own.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Lindsey H.
These wraps work super good! I use to help a vet in my home town who used these all the time they are great! Alot of dogs dont seem to be bothered by them either. It sticks nicely to them without pulling hair too
Marissa W.
Mount Orab, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I actually don't have a horse but I bought this at my local farm and feed store for my pet cat. He hurt his foot but not bad enough to go the vet and I wrapped it up and it healed very fast. It kept his leg steady.
Courtney K.
Little rock, AR
Our dog recently cut up one of his pads of his paw. These was rough because he loves to go play outside and especially in the woods! However this wrapping tape helped tremendously! He did not bite and chew at it (like he usually does) and maintained to stay on even after hiking all day!!
Jessica K.
Rocky mount, NC
How does this compare to vetwrap?
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone recommend this?
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just here for the badge, are you looking to earn the badge also?c
Cindy R.
Can this be used for horses?
Aylin H.
Reno, NV
I dont get whats this for?