Andover Powerflex Equine Bandage - Case of 18 uploaded by paula d.

BY ANDOVER #9 in Large Pet Supplies

Box of 18 Rainbow color. A cohesive flexible bandage with easy hand tear, for Equine use. PowerFlex is three times stronger than Co-Flex and it won't leave behind a sticky residue or stick to skin or hair. PowerFlex provides higher abrasion resistance and is sweat and water resistant. Once applied, it stays firmly in place and will not constrict. PowerFlex makes an excellent Run Down bandage. PowerFlex comes in 2, 3 and 4 x 5 yards. (6 available only while supplies last Powerflex Is A Cohesive Flexible Bandage Manufactured For Equine Use Tears Clean By Hand, Will Not Constrict, Does Not Stick To Skin Or Hair and Stays In Place Under The Most Adverse Conditions Providing 23 Lbs Of Tensile Strength Wrap Leg, Not Wrapping Too Tight, To Provide Support Or To Hold A Dressing In Place Change Wrap Frequently For Best Results Search Phrases: Topical, Bandage, Wrap, Leg Wrap, Equine, Equine Leg Wrap, Cotton, Andover Coated Products, Horse Powerflex Equine Rainbow see more...

Bianca C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Randomly enough I didn't use this product for a horse, I was a competitive figure skater my whole life and we used this around our ankles to hold blister padding in place and it worked great lol. Not we have other products on the market so this isn't really needed but it worked for what we need it for when we needed it
Jace A.
Celina
vet wrap always works wonders when a horse gets a wound on its leg or when your rewrapping an insition they got in surgery. works great on dogs and horses.
Holden W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is so great! We use it daily at our wildlife rehabilitation center. It’s very easy to use and cut but strong. It’ll stay on if it gets wet but you should change the bandage if it gets wet. I will be a customer for life.
Jeannette T.
Stockton, CA
I used it for my dog I was really scared to out it on to tight so it slipped off my dad uses it on his horses and seems to work well for him.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
As a vet tech for over 14 years I have used a lot of vet wrap. This one is great and covers nice. It also sticks well together
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product to cover wounds on dogs or cats. It sticks pretty well so you don't have to change it as often.
Joanna m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This sticks very well. Its good to have on hand just in case for a sprain or wound. And they comecin diffrent colors.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Cute personal way to wrap up a wound. they do not pinch or hurt in any way, they hold up good and stay on.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Stays in place, no slipping. Keeps your pet from licking or chewing a wound. Works great! Recommend.
Marianna V.
Medley, FL
I use these on my dogs and even on me... Its really stay in his place and the colors ate cute
paula d.
I have used this on my household pets  such as  my dog needed bandage