Andis ULTRA Adjustable Blade Clipper 14 Piece Kit (Model no. 18875) uploaded by Josh G.Andis ULTRA Adjustable Blade Clipper 14 Piece Kit (Model no. 18875) uploaded by Josh G.

BY ANDIS

• How is this brand? My husband is pretty picking when it c...1 Answers
Andis ULTRA Adjustable Blade Clipper 14 Piece Kit (Model no. 18875)
Powerful magnetic motor clipper goes from fine to coarse cut at the touch of a lever
Adjustable, high-quality stainless steel blades are precision-made for long cutting life
Clipper housing has a contoured shape, fits any hand comfortably
Six different comb attachments: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", tapered barber comb, stainless-steel shears, protective blade guard, neck cape, blade cleaning brush, lubricating blade oil, durable storage case and complete step-by-step instructions
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I've had this clipper for years to cut my boyfriend's hair. I'm not a stylist by any means, but it has held up much better than other brands I've purchased in the past. The only gripe I have is that their is a huge difference between (I think) the 2 guard and 3 guard so I have to go back in with scissors to get it to fade properly. The durability, power, and performance of this clipper is great though!
Brooke S.
Whitesburg, GA
I have these right now. I was in hair school and dropped out due to it not being the field for me but I currently cut my boyfriends hair every 6 weeks and love these clippers. He bought them as a gift when I was in school. I high suggest them.
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
This product is amazing! My husband uses it and he often catches me stealing it for myself! This works great for his hair and saves us money on barber shops! A must have!!
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I have this machine and it works great i use it to cut my husbands hair all the time and it dnt pull him or anything
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great shaver for men , a good gift for men. But id personally use this for my pits...
Kelli L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How is this brand? My husband is pretty picking when it comes to his clippers!