BY ANDIS

Features: 1875 Watts Crushed From Precious Gemstones, Tourmaline Crystals Emit Negative Ions That Quickly Seal The Cuticle Layer And &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;Eliminate Frizz For Smoother, Silkier Hair In 60% Less Drying Time Nano-Ceramic, With Its Ultra Smooth Finish, Minimizes Friction And Delivers Far-Infrared Heat. It Penetrates Hair From The &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;Inside Out, For Deep, Long-Lasting Styles The Fusion Of Nano-Ceramic And Tourmaline Styles Hair In Less Time And Without Typical Hair Dryer Damage. Hair Is Left &Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;&Nbsp;Softer And Shinier Ionic Dries Hair Faster By Breaking Up Water Molecules 4 Heat Settings/Air Speed For Styling Control Powerful, Long-Life Ac Motor see more...

Stephanie L.
Buffalo, NY
I really enjoy the product. It dries my hair fast though I have thin hair. Gets pretty hot. It feels comfortable in my hand which is awesome. And it is not too loud. Love it.!!
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
This has been my favorite hair dryer for awhile now. It was gifted to me and I love it. The detachable features help make sure my hair stays beautiful!
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing and great and gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this hair dryer so much it Doesn't fiz up my hair after I use it and it is fast and easy. Makes my hair look natural and beautiful
Alexis P.
wakefield, VA
Dries hair really fast and leaves it silky and shiny. I Would love to get another one. I truly miss it.
Nina R.
Colton, CA
What I'm reading it seem to sound good. Like it will not damage your hair and will quickly dry it.
María C.
Me facilita siempre lo uso despues de la ducha ya que deja mi cabello a mil ! Lo amo pues es una de las mejores cosas que tengo
Nina R.
Colton, CA
Will it damage hair?
Tiffany R.
Bronx, NY
I need a brow dryer is this one good?
Stefanie P.
Where can I buy this hairdryer?