Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade

Andis T-Outliner Trimmer

Andis continues to grow globally. Almost 80 years ago Andis introduced products to Europe and today these products are available in 90 countries around the world. Barbers, stylists, groomers, and consumers everywhere continue to reach for Andis clippers, trimmers, dryers, blades, curling irons, and flat irons when they want to rely on top performing tools.

Fine Cutting Experience

The Andis T-Outliner trimmer is equipped with a close-cutting T-Blade. The fine-cutting teeth allow for extremely close cutting that is ideal for fades and design work. The contoured housing fits comfortably in your hand and the heavy-duty eight-foot cord allows for plenty of room to work. The high-speed, powerful magnetic motor runs cool and quiet assuring the comfort of your client. The high quality carbon-steel blades are specially hardened for long-life cutting. The T-Outliner is perfect for all-around outlining and fading and the T-Blade is ideal for trimming necks, beards, mustaches, and edging around ears. Designed and engineered in the United States, Andis also offers a complete line of quality clippers and trimmers for animal grooming as well as a full line of wall-mounted hair dryers for the hotel industry.

T-Blade

Andis T-Outliner Trimmer Replacement Blade Set features high quality, carbon, and super fine tooth, steel blades that are perfect for outlining, shaping, and styling.

Purposes and Features:
  • Equipped with close-cutting T-Blade
  • Perfect for all-around outlining and fading
  • Contoured housing with high-speed motor
  • Fine-cutting teeth for extremely close cutting
  • Powerful magnetic motor runs cool and quiet
  • High-quality carbon-steel blades specially hardened for long cutting life
  • Ideal for dry shaving
  • Heavy-duty 8-foot cord with hanger loop
  • T-Blade ideal for trimming necks, beards, mustaches, and edging around ears

Do you recommend this ? For a sharp clean up ?
Start your review of Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade!
Brandon W.
Seattle, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade uploaded by Brandon W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I happened to purchase this from Amazon months prior to the pandemic starting. I picked up cutting my own hair just in time, a big bald chop in October using a pair of Wahl cordless trimmers, and then picking these up in January. They were the obvious choice because it’s what I’ve seen in the barbershop since I was a kid, but man these are annoying. They heat up quite fast, and since the body is closely connected with the blade, the blade gets even hotter after running for say… 5 minutes. I have to strategically remember to do my facial hair first then my scalp, otherwise I end up burning my face with the blade. The blade itself has also been touch-and-go, needing 2 replacements after rusting up super fast and then breaking easily after a very small drop. As of today, I only use these as backup or to cut the hair on my neck after using my Babyliss GoldFX clippers. #HairCare #MensGrooming #SelfCare
Halei R.
Tyler, TX
One of the most respected and most common trimmers there is! Good quality and can definitely produce nice work. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because they can get VERY HOT
Jeremy D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I use this to line up my beard and hair, it performs exceptionally. If you adjust the blade you can get skin close and make sure you’re always looking great. Just make sure you don’t drop it.
Pedro  R.
Deltona, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
I’ve seen my barber use these for years and it’s always gives the best lines for a perfect shape up. So when I bought them I already knew I was in for a hood machine It not to pricey and it’s very reliable.
Nigel W.
Southfield, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
In my opinion these are the best liners. All the barber's I've ever had used these to line me up after a haircut.
J.Romero R.
Wapato, WA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Great trimers. Corded ones are a definite buy. These are great for edging up and have been around in market for some time. Great addition to a barber or cosmotologist kit. This trimmer compares to babyliss gold fx trimmers and Wahl detailer trimmers.
London F.
Lewisville
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade uploaded by London F.
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade uploaded by London F.
I have been using these trimmers for years now! They are a quality product corded trimmer! I use to use Peanuts by Wahl and my barber friends kept telling me to switch. Boy let me tell you when i did it changes my life as a hairstylist! 100% recommend if you’re looking for a full time trimmer that will do a quality job for all your edging needs.Andis T-Outliner Trimmer with T-Blade
Matthew F.
Middle Island, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Love this for lining up and shaping the beard or even getting a really close full shave without any irritation.
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
If you check my profile out you’ll see I own the T Outliner in black and did a review. This is amazing for shape up and to get those really sharp sideburns and neck lines. This device even makes shaping up behind your ears easy. This is perfect for the beautiful Caesar haircut as well. I’ve had mine for over 7 years and it’s not showing any sign of dying any time soon. Also the cord is super long.
Evelyn A.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This trimmer was one of the first tools I’ve used for my professional salon life, it was the best. The only thing I didn’t like was the cored being short. I had to turn my client to try to clean their edges. I drop it once, and that was the end. 😂