BY ANDIS

Andis Company Trimmer 15430 Men Personal Care see more...

Chellsie R.
I love these trimmers! I was a bit skeptical at first because they were such a good price and I had a problem with them after two uses but adjusted the blade and they have worked beautifully ever since!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Brianna O.
On my second one! Might never buy a different trimmer. Long cord, love how close it cuts! Only issue I have is the teeth break too easily, but replacements are cheap and easy enough to get.
Jerimaine B.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing set.....had for a few years now. Worth the price and has a great performance. Lovely set, I would and have recommended to others
Anthony F.
Park Forest, IL
I use this to manage my beard throughout the week until it's time for my barbershop appointments. It's very useful.
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
Great trimmers for the price but seem to dull quickly. Haven't had them long and already need to replace. 😔
K M.
Perkasie, PA
It is alright, but not the best. Good for quick touch ups. Probably wouldn't re purchase.

Amazon