Andis Styliner M3 Magnesium Trimmer

BY ANDIS

The andis styliner m3 magnesium trimmer is a durable and versatile clipper that is excellent for trimming, lining and edging hair. it features a wide close-cutting t-blade that makes it great for those detailed spots around your hairline. it also features indestructible, contoured magnesium housing that’s lightweight and comfortable to hold. this added support reduces vibrations meaning more power is directed to the clipper blades and the person getting their hair cut stays comfortable. it’s perfect for trimming necks, beards, mustaches, and edging around the ears. see more...

Andis Styliner M3 Magnesium Trimmer
Fabio P.
New Castle, PA
I love these trimmers. If you don't mind doing some pampering to yourself, they become very useful. Great for shaping and lining up facial hair. Not extremely expensive. Can be found at Sally's beauty supply store. I'm not a hair stylist by any means, but I use this just about every day.
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
Great great great my husband uses them on all of us. He trims his body hair as well and it does a great job. He has continued to buy these and replace them a numerous of times. We love these and they are compact.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ
I love using these trimmers they work so well. I have no complaints. I use them everyday in a salon for kids. There not to loud so they don't scar the kids with the noise. I defy. Would recommend these...... THERE AMAZING
Cristiano M.
Fall River, MA
Andis outliner trimmer is amazing. It has one of the sharpest blades for lining up your hairline and beard. This product went beyond my expectations. I use it almost everyday to keep the beard looking sharp, it's very effective. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Adrian R.
lake elsinore CA
I hope I get this in my gentsvoxbox I love this product mine was unfortunately lost. I loved it very convenient and easy to use.
Sarah S.
Philadelphia
I use this at work and it’s the best I found so far. It gets really close. It’s a big heavy but it does the job.
Brittnee H.
Boonville, IN
I just this to trim my boyfriends facial hair. It cuts very even and it never pulls hair.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
I have used a lot of trimmers for that special are and none of them have ever cut as close as this one!! Now that can be a good and a bad thing!! ;) This gets everything nice and clean!!!