BY NONE

Lithium ion battery delivers up to 2 hours of run time with a 2 hour, 15 minute charge time. Improved motor for increased speed, power and life. Balanced, ergonomic trimmer for light-duty touch-ups and trimming around necklines. see more...

Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
This trimmer is my husband new best toy. He has a very attractive beard that's gives him so much pride & joy. He doesn't trust just any product with his beard. It's not affordable but I can say it's worth the purchase.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
My husband just got this trimmer for Christmas from my mom and loves it for his goatee. He's tried several for years and couldn't find one that was the right size and got close enough. He said this is definitely a keeper
Roberto P.
Killeen, TX
This trimmer is the best one I ever had. I've been a barber for 12 years and this thing is awesome. The only thing that you need to do is the zero gap. It also came with charger base which is pretty convenient to leave it charging between haircuts.
Walepia K.
Dunedin
Hi I have been cutting hair for a while now but don’t have a good enough trimmer. I’ve also been told that this trimmer will hit really good. How is that so?

Walmart