BY ANDIS

Features: Dual Voltage High Quality, Stainless-Steel Blades Adjusts For Ideal Cutting Length Maximum Power For Clipping Wet Or Dry Hair Convenient Cord/Cordless Design One Full Hour Of Cordless Runtime Lightweight For Comfortable Controlled Clipping Freedom From Cards - Cut Hair Anywhere! 18-Piece Kit Includes: Adjustable Rotary Motor Clipper 8 Attachment Combs: 0.625-Inch, 0.125-Inch, 0.25-Inch, 0.5-Inch, 0.75-Inch, 1 Inch And Blending Comb How-To Dvd Witheasy To Follow Instructions Stainless-Steel Shears Styling Barber Comb Barber Cape Blade Cleansing Brush Protective Blade Guard Lubricating Blade Oil Durable Storage Case Dual Voltage Charger Contains Nickel Cadmium Battery. Must Be Recycled Or Disposed Of Properly see more...

Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I have these clippers before and they were a great investment. I love the ranges of size differences and textures you can achieve. I have cut peoples hair before and this has helped with the process. Great product and I will be looking forward to purchasing a new pair at the reasonable price.
Rafer R.
Bowie, MD
This looks like a great clipper I would love to have this! I do have a cople of andiss products but this is what I want