BY ANDIS

ANDIS 27 PC CLIPPER AND TRIMMER COMBO KIT see more...

• Does this come with the #5 comb? Is the clipper itself me...1 Answers
Lori D.
My husband uses the bigger clipper to shave his head. and then the trimmer I use it for my area sometimes if my hair is really long I'll take the clipper and cut my leg hair real quick and then shave it. This cuts my shave time in half.
Ashley V.
Noblesville, IN
Being a hair dresser. I have my expensive stuff kept at the salon and then the others are in my home for home use. I love this brand. I had one break and they replaced it and sent me a new one because of the warranty.
Dhamon W.
Hemet, CA
I received these clippers as a Christmas present 2 years ago and use them everytime I come home from the barber shop because my barber can never get as close as these clippers!!!
sam s.
I have been using these clippers for over 11 years without failure as long a I do periodic preventive maintenance like cleaning and oiling the cutting edge. great product
Bryan S.
Kissimmee, FL
These are the best. I get a haircut with these all the time just maintain and clean blades, oil them and they cut perfect.
April t.
Palm Bay, FL
My husband loves this to trim his beard and to give a good outline on himself. He wouldn't use anything else.
Ana-Sofia D.
Does this come with the #5 comb? Is the clipper itself metal, heavy, durable or plastic and flimsy?

Amazon