Andis Professional Cermanic Hair Clipper with Detachable Blade

The andis ceramic bgrc professional detachable blade clipper is a durable and detailed clipper that uses a powerful rotary motor specially designed for heavy-duty use. it’s 20% lighter and 10% smaller than previous models and operates extremely quiet. so it’s great for prolonged use or just a quick trim. it works with all andis ultraedge and ceramicedge blades (sold separately) and can be converted to a cordless clipper with the bgr+ battery pack (also sold separately). see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
easy fit to your hand. not as noisy as other clippers and they last your so long I have been using mine for about two years now    you can even get the attachment so you can make it cordless witch makes it way easier to do hair cuts must try them and get insurance just in case
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers!!! I hope to purchase soon.
Kathryn W.
I have animals, I used to be a vet tech & I have a scruffy husband. Needless to say there's a lot of hair removal going on around me!
Let me say this - Andis is the ONLY brand of clippers we used to use as the vet office because it WORKS! You may think "well...yeah, isn't that the point?" - it's a huge deal if your clippers can cut animal fur! It doesn't wear down easily and works every time. I made the mistake of buying a different, well known brand of clipper to shave my cats fur into a lion cut & had some serious regret. It just chewed her fur up and didn't cut - it made it a pretty traumatic experience for her. Bought an Andis set & breezed right through it effortlessly!
Rialee T.
Delano, MN
I got these clippers in beauty school and they were alright but nothing special! They got the job done. Once I graduated I bought a pair of Osters and they're amazing!
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
My husband is a barber. He has many sets of clipper and is are some of his favorite available. Great for all men.
Anna W.
I swear by all Andis products. They last long & are worth every penny you spend.. Highly recommended
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Been using Andis clippers for years but now I waiting to purchase a cordless. Andis here I come.