BY ANDIS

Tourmaline crystals, crushed from precious gemstones, emit negative ions that quickly seal the cuticle layer and eliminate frizz for smoother, silkier hair. Ionic technology breaks up water molecules resulting in quicker drying time. Ceramic delivers far-infrared heat that penetrates the hair from the inside out creating deep, long-lasting style see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly S.
Central, SC
This ceramic hair dryer dries my hair in 10 minutes flat. The attachments are everything. I bought mine from Sally's beauty supply. My hair is very fine but this hair dryer gives it so much life. I recommended this product to so many family and friends.
Jose M.
It is a very high end hair dryer! It works pretty well for its kind. It is however a bit too pricy ! I use this roughly every now and then! Not always my go too! Wouldn’t purchase it agin however !
Rachael E.
Ithaca, NY
I love this blow dryer. Ive owned it for 4 years and it works as good as it did on day 1. It has multi heat setting and a cooling option.
Tammy W.
Atlanta
Loved it. It put out tons of heat and strength. I just hate the cold shot button is on the location. But nonetheless I love you
brittany d.
Riviera Beach, FL
Oldie but goodie. Lasts long, great price. This is easy to use and has multiple setting for your needs
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!