BY ANDIS

The andis prodry elite-purple 1600w dryer features tourmaline technology, which quickly seals the cuticle layer and eliminates frizz for smoother, silkier hair. Ionic technology breaks up water molecules resulting in quicker drying time, and the long life, high power ac motor dries hair fast. It has 3 heat/2 speed settings. The cool-shot button locks in style and it has a removable filter cap for easy cleaning. see more...

Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
Omg I just got the product I put it in ny hair already the iron game for my curls some good value on my hair 💸❤️🤘🏽
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
However, there is a major surprise in store for all the readers out there which will be revealed as you read on..
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products

back