Andis Premium Clipper Kit uploaded by Courtney E.

BY ANDIS

ultra quiet, high-powered, pivot-motor pet clipper perfect for trimming around the face and ears . four times the power of a comparable magnetic motor clipper . thumb-adjustable taper control adjusts cutting lengths from fine to coarse without changing blades . plenty of power to fully groom a washed and brushed dog . kit includes: clipper, six attachment combs, blade brush, oil, blade guard, "how-to" pet trimming tips dvd, sturdy carry case, and a bonus battery operated trim n go trimmer see more...

Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Pet Lover Expert
The DVD that comes with this set was filmed in the 80's, and for an older version of this product. Don't bother watching unless you just need basic instructions on oiling the clippers. The "carrying case" that was included is just an open plastic box, I assumed there would be compartments for each attachment. Not a fan of the case, but the clippers themselves work pretty good. I have a cocker spaniel / shih tzu mix (cockatzu) and the clippers got pretty hot halfway through her haircut so we took a break to let them cool down. I purchased this product at Target on clearance for $14.08 so even after one use it's already saving me money versus taking my dog to a groomer. Good starter set for beginners, and anyone trying to save money on grooming costs.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Good kit, - works better for smaller animals. Had to shave our golden retriever and it kept getting hot and wasn't shaving as well by the end of my job. Made sure and kept the blades oiled, but the super dense undercoat combined with the size of the dog really stretched their limit!! I would get a bigger pair next time.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
This product works. There well I was very surprised and I love it.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I bought this to try and learn how to groom my dog,she is a poodle,so it's very costly.I bought this kit and doing better every time I use it.its not loud and I do it in about twenty minute increments.And is premium clip per kit thank you for saving me a ton of money.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Alvin, TX
Will this scare the dog
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Does it get hot when used for a while?