BY ANDIS

Features: 1875 Watts of turbo drying power Dual voltage 2 Heat/2 air settings for quick styling Removable air intake filter for easy cleaning and long life Cool shot to lock in style Contoured handle for comfortable use Hanger loop for easy storage PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
Ugh I absolutely loved this. I had it for so long. However I abuse the living crap out of blow dryers so they will eventually die on me like a normal person would, so I go through them like no tomorrow. That being said this one is probably one of the tops brands that actually lasted past a year. It wasn't until I dropped it that made it say RIP. It never burnt my hair. The temperature was on the right spot. It didn't take forever for thick hair to dry. I miss it completely.
Desire G.
Cincinnati , OH
It does what a blow dryer does basically. I do think though its false advertisement because, this personally is the slowest blow dryer I've ever used. As far as heat wise even on high its not an uncomfortable hot sensation , it's still at a appropriate temperature.
Reshia I.
Lancaster, SC
This is a wonderful hair dryer! It doesn't take forever to dry my hair with this product. It makes hair care for me simple!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!