BY ANDIS

Andis Master Professional Clipper

Andis continues to grow globally. Almost 80 years ago Andis introduced products to Europe and today these products are available in 90 countries around the world. Barbers, stylists, groomers, and consumers everywhere continue to reach for Andis clippers, trimmers, dryers, blades, curling irons, and flat irons when they want to rely on top-performing tools.

View larger
Smooth Trimming Experience

Andis Improved Master Professional Clipper is designed for a great trimming experience. It's an ideal trimmer for all-around outlining and fading. This trimmer is equipped with side on-off operation switch, which can be comfortably handled with the push of a thumb. It has carbon-steel blades that are adjustable for fine to coarse hair. Using this clipper can make dry cutting easy and comfortable. It's an easy to use trimmer that gives results in no time.

Indestructible

Andis Improved Master Professional Clipper has an indestructible body that's made with aluminum. It's capable of withstanding every day wear and tear.

Purposes and Features:
  • Ideal for all-around outlining and fading
  • Quiet and high speed motor
  • Great for dry cutting
  • Magnetic motor
  • Strong and durable
  • Unbreakable and lightweight aluminum housing

Buy on Amazon
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My first pair of clippers and they are so heavy duty! Love them! Not very loud and always easy to deal with
Misti M.
Misti M.
Warner Robins, GA
Great professional clipper that provides a nice even cut. A little heavy for everyday salon use.
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
The Andis Masters are my all time favorite clippers! They are the clippers that I learned on and they have never let me down! I love how easy it is to fade with them and how my haircuts always come out nice and clean. The only down side is that they are heavy and get hot after a long day. I'm so used to it by now that it doesn't faze me. There are other clippers that I use but the Masters will always be my Holy Grail clipper!
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
I cut my husbands hair with these. #1 all over. Makes it quick and easy and I use this once a month on his head. Saves us money from having to go to a barber for such an easy cut. Less than 10 minutes and he's done!
Terry N.
Terry N.
I've been using this clipper for over 10 years now. It is by far one of the best clippers I've ever used. It gives amazing haircuts and can shave your whole body if you needed to. Purchase a bunch of magnetic clips and you have a professional kit to cut hair with. It is also amazing for fading hair as it has a piece that goes from a 0 to halfway towards a 1 so you can get those lines out for the perfect fade.