BY ANDIS

Tame frizzy hair and create a sleek and shiny look with this 1" flat iron by andis. The tourmaline and ceramic plates heat up to high degrees that penetrate your hair follicles, straightening from the inside out. see more...

Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a nice design, but works the same as any other flat iron. I don't notice a difference .
vanessa o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product but doesn't do me any justice cause of my thick curly hair but it works
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I've always been a straighter person. I would always buy one every once a year but the brand i would really recommend to use is Chii. This brand is also nice to use but if i had the money I would choose CHII all the way. I think all the straighteners are the same really just depends on how you use them or something like that. The one i have is just plain and simple and works delightful but i could always use a new brand.
Emilli N.
Yuliet G.
Is this one any good
Nary S.
High Point, NC
What is a best brand you prefer? or is this brand any good as well?
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Been comparing this to the chi....I just don't know yet.