Andis HS-2 Ceramic Ionic Styler Hair Dryer uploaded by Sydney W.

BY ANDIS

Style and dry your hair at the same time with the andis ceramic ionic styler dryer. This stylish gold and black hair dryer has three heat settings, so you have total control over your hairstyle. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas 2 years ago and let me tell you, I almost cried a week ago when my sister knocked it off the counter and broke it. I'm currently waiting for my new one to be delivered because I absolutely LOVE this Andis styler! The picture I'm attaching to this review is a seflie I took after using JUST THIS and no straightener. It works so well and I honestly feel like it's healthier for your hair because it stays combed out and doesn't blow all together. I have super thick and wavy hair and this makes making my hair straight so much easier, highly recommend it to anyone. And my favorite part about it is how AFFORDABLE it is.
Zavanda W.
Zavanda W.
I LOVE this dryer. They are hard to find in the store nowadays but I got trusty ole Amazon when I can't find one. I strictly use this type even though I want to try CHI the price on that just holds me back. Right now this one will work and under $30. I have super thick hair so this probably shouldn't be the one I use but I love the way it handles in my hands and when I do my hair right in my hair.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This hairdryer makes blowing out your hair so simple with having brush attachments on it! My mom always purchased these when I was growing up and never understood why and then after using it later on in life I loved it. My hair was so soft and silky and lasted all day. Such a great price too and it does all the work for you!
Missi M.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
This will have you feeling like you just walked out of the salon I don't own one myself but my stylist does have one and it's amazing I used it on my wedding day highly recommend this you will love it
chelsey g.
chelsey g.
Never used but really wanna try I have straight hair so I don't need a straightener but I would like to have a good one to use ! And I just dyed my hair blonde so it's turning curly as heck ' !
Christine N.
Christine N.
Andover, NJ
Owned an older version and I must say the style makes using product very simple
Anna S.
Anna S.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this hair dryer almost every single day when I am styling my hair. When I am styling, I usually put some mousse or volumizing foam in my hair and then dry it upside down with this hair dryer.
Pros: I really like it because the attachments and the shape of the dryer make it really good for styling. My favorite attachment is the comb with the bigger teeth because then I can comb out my hair while I am drying it and it doesn't end up getting too tangled after I am done drying. The temperature knob is pretty good as well, so if "high" gets too hot then I can easily switch to medium without too much of a fuss.

Cons: The cool button is pretty difficult to hold down while drying and even though it's like that with pretty much every hair dryer, I still feel like it should be easier to use. My other problem is that after a while, some of my hair product starts to build up on the comb, and while that is not a problem within it'self, it is kind of hard to clean.

Overall: I really like this hair dryer and I would recommend it to anyone who likes to style their hair. If for some strange reason I end up breaking it, I would most likely  buy the same exact dryer.
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had this hair dryer for years. Love it. Never lets me down. I like the interchangeable combs. Very satisfied. It's a very simple hair dryer no big fuss to use at all. And it is affordable unlike many other hair dryers out there
Reneé E.
Reneé E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loooove this product. It was worth every penny! I bought it on amazon a few years ago but the combs broke I had to repurchase a new one. For the quality the price was worth it, its very affordable and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good hair dryer. I have really thick curly hair and the comb end you can attach works great. I have been using it for years and still use it. I would recommend it to anyone I use it and my mom uses it and we have different hair types and it works great for both.
SNI R.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Is this product available in CVS?
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Orlando, FL
I wanted to know how this dryer compares to other dryers with round openings. Does the shape of this blow dryer quicken the drying process? How are the attachments that come with the dryer?
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work good? Is it recommended?
Simarpreet L.
Simarpreet L.
Abbotsford
Does it dry fast and how fast ?
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Riverdale, GA
How well is this blow dryer? Does it dries your hair fast?