Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesAndis
High Heat Ceramic Professional Styling Brush, Black

Andis High Heat Ceramic Professional Styling Brush, Black

by Andis

Andis High Heat Ceramic Professional Styling Brush. This professional quality high-heat styling brush is ideal for creating volume without flattening hair. This single brush can either relax tightly curled hair or create volume and waves on straight...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andis High Heat Ceramic Professional Styling Brush, Black!
Candace Y.
Bennington, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Do not recommend for thick curly hair. Did very little at the expense of visible damage. Would be better suited for people with mildly wavy or thin, fine hair.
Tazhayla J.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I had recently purchased this item from our local Walmart And I absolutely love it. It doesn’t burn my hair and I don’t have to worry about the source of heat actually rubbing my hair. The brush carries heat just fine and it straightens hair fast

Looking for your answer?