Andis High Heat Ceramic 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by Amorette M.Andis High Heat Ceramic 1'' Flat Iron uploaded by Burgandy b.

BY ANDIS

Straighten your hair and try out other versatile hairstyles with the andis high heat ceramic flat iron. It heats up to 400 with a fast 30 second heat-up time for quick results. This hair styling tool has ceramic plates to protect your hairs luster and shine. It has a tangle-free swivel cord and is great for all hair types. This hair styling tool has a sturdy metal and plastic body. Wipe clean with damp cloth. see more...

Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The best hair straightener I've bought for the price. Mine lasted for 5 years before a devastating fall that broke the straightener.

It worked well to straighten my hair, as well as curling it. Definitely recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I can't believe this thing is still around. Wow. Lol.
This was my first decent hair iron when I was a teen. Before that I used all these horrible 10 dollar flat irons that wouldn't have straightened baby hair and did nothing to mine except make things worse.
I finally got this one for christmas and it changed everything for me.
For a little context I have really thick super curly and frizzy hair. Its hard to flat iron and has to be done in layers. This can take a really long time with a not so great flat iron.
It took about a half hour with this iron on my shoulder length or shorter hair so it took a while but I could get it to be mostly straight. A straight I had never experienced before if I'm honest.
I didn't know how much better it could be at this point so I was really just happy with how good it looked.
I later learned the difference between these and high end irons and how this couldn't really give me the healthy, naturally straight look that id been striving for unless I flat ironed my hair like 4 different times throughout the day.
It left my hair frizzy and gave me split ends but it worked a lot better than the really cheap irons.
It got super hot and lasted years before it broke. If you're going to go drugstore go with this. They haven't been around this long for no reason.
Rachael A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Hands down my favorite straightener that I have ever used. I had my last one for nearly 4 years before dropping it on the floor finally took its toll. For the price there is no better straighter out there and actually I prefer it to my Chi that was nearly 4 times the cost.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love theses straightener from Andis especially since I am a Barber/Stylist I will definitely be buying some more of my own! I'm always borrowing my sister straighteners for my clients. I definitely recommend these straighteners !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
This straightener I've had for 3 years now and it works just as well as when i bought it. Goes up to 400°. Straightens good and fast. I have frizzy, waivy hair and it lasts all day! Only straightener I've ever loved! Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Michelle S.
I've used this straightener for YEARS until I noticed part of the coloring on the plates were coming off until it was completely silver I believe. At that point I felt like my hair was no long protected by the so called ceramic plates so I had to replace it with another straightener. But it was really affordable and if I needed a cheap replacement I'd definitely go with this cause I can curl my hair with this as well!
Chastina K.
East Prairie, MO
This is my favorite straightener!!!! I bought one 7 years ago and it went out last month!!! I knew that I needed the same one again!!! My hair never burns or looks fried!!! Girls you need this straightener!!!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I paid around $20 and have used this straightener for YEARS. It has lasted forever with no discoloring. It's nothing fancy but gets the job done, so I have no complaints.
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
I straighten my hair alot. And it fries it so bad. But when I started using the andis high high heat 1" flat iron it did the exact opposite. Makes my hair shiny and not break I love it
Angel A.
Amazing flat iron especially for people with thick curly hair and women of color. High heat settings help you get your hair straighter faster.
Amber M.
Elkridge, MD
Do you think this is too small for thicker hair types? What is the time difference between this with thin vs thicker hair?
esmeralda11 m.
West Covina, CA
Do you find the reviews helpful in making decisions about this product
araceli l.
me gustaría saber que tan buena es ? por que yo deseo alizar mi cabello por que mi cabello es rizado
Shanel Q.
Does this one have a temperature control and how high does it go ?
Liz A.
Alacia cabello muy chino?