Andis Hair Blow Dryer with Comb & Nozzle Attachments with 10-Piece Beard & Mustache Grooming Trimmer Kit

BY ANDIS

Model: ADIS80510K3. Cut your hair drying time in half with the turbo power of the Andis 1875 Watt Hair Dryer. This lightweight 1875 Watt electric blow dryer lets you enjoy comfortable, fatigue-free, hair drying so it won't feel like such a chore.... see more...

Andrea M.
Pearl, MS
I love all the andis products, but especially the hair dryers! They don't give out and last full blasts for years. I bought mine from WalMart for an outstanding price to use on my fine hair texture. I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone that asks about a reliable hair dryer!
Billie L.
Jamaica, NY
Best blow dryer ever!!!!!!! I have no perm at all my daughter to and it gets the job done so well. The first blow dryer my daughter can tolerate.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
I just got this blowdryer. I like it so far. It wasn't really expensive. I payed 30 dollars at Wal-Mart for it.