BY ANDIS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This high style 1 inch curling wand is perfect for all hair and styles. You can flip, shape, control, and smooth hair with a single product. The maximum temperature of 450 degrees allows you to really lock in the curl and create professional results at home. Worldwide dual voltage, auto shut off for safety, tangle free cord and fast heat up are features that all women need in their styling appliances. Matching wands are also available in 1-1/4 size. For over 80 years, andis has provided the barber and beauty industry with the finest quality of hair styling equipment to assure the highest level of professional results and now we are making this technology available for home use with the andis at home line of products. Designed and engineered in the united states, andis also offers a complete line of quality clippers and trimmers for animal grooming as well as a full line of wall mounted hair dryers for the hotel industry. Andis warrants its retail products to the original purchaser against defective material or workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. All implied warranties are also limited to five years. Andis will replace the product without cost to the consumer. The defective unit must be returned to: the andis co., 1800 renaissance blvd., sturtevant, wi 53177. To reach a customer service representative. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love theses straighteners especially since I am a Barber/ Stylist I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my sister straighteners for my clients. I definitely recommend these straighteners !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!