Andis Company 67210 1.5 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Patricia B.Andis Company 67210 1.5 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Patricia B.

BY ANDIS

Style and straighten your hair with this andis high heat 1 1/2" straightener. Give yourself a new hairstyle every time you use it. This straightener is suitable for use on all hair types. Its ceramic plates distribute heat equally. Plus, it heats up in only 30 seconds and has 40 watts of power. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. see more...

Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick, curly hair and while this straightener did make my hair straighter it did not straighten my hair. It was $13 so extremely affordable but I wish I had just saved that $13 and put it towards a more expensive straightener. Would not recommend this product.
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightener I have ever had. I could never straighten my hair and walk of tbe house without looking like I had a curly main on my head. It even makes my hair smoother.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Firstly, these flat irons were so reasonable. I wasn't sure that they would be of good quality but they really proved me wrong. These are a great everyday flat iron to use. They heat up very quickly and they have multiple heat settings. I love the Andis brand. Great product and great, affordable price.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this straightener. My hair is usually really hard to manage but this product definitely does the trick!
Madison D.
Super good value for its cheap price! I have wavy - curly hair so I had to hold it down a little longer than normal. It works well and I will, for sure, continue to use it!
Victoria B.
Cheap but I have to go over my hair a few times to make it work. I have very curly hair though. Good for it's price.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I really love this straightener. I bought it in college since it was cheap and my old one broke, and it has seriously lasted me 3+ years working just as well as the day I bought it.
member-2ef86ca85
Brookwood, AL
Super cheap and it works great! I've tried lots of more expensive ones and I have to say this one works just as good as my chi.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a much more affordable version of the popular flat irons out there. It's works great, it does exactly the same thing as the more pricey ones do and it is way more affordable. It has an on/off switch and a temperature control button. There are 1 inch and 1.5 inch available and you can find it anywhere (i.e. Walmart, Target etc...) My daughter has A LOT of hair and naturally curly and she loves when I flat iron her hair because it is much more manageable that way. I highly recommend this flat iron if you are on a budget or like me, not willing to spend so much just for the "popular name"
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this flat iron it makes my hair silky smooth and straight but it gets a little hot for me lol
Chrisanna W.