BY ANDIS

?Everything you need to cut your family's hair and save you money? Perfect for all-around hair clipping? Adjustable blade for different hair lengths? High power, rotary motor? Self-sharpening professional blade? Cuts wet or dry hair? Lightweight, ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand INCLUDES: Buzz Barber Clipper Basic, 9 attachment combs: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, left & right taper & blending comb, helpful 'Get Started' DVD, step-by-step guidebook, 2 medium beak clips, barber comb, tapered comb, scissors, Andis cape, blade brush, blade guard, blade oil, durable storage case. see more...

sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ
Very easy to use an clean up. Has lots of different attachment sizes. great for all different haircuts as well as trimming. Yes the product works very well. The price is great and affordable.
Debi M.
Lynchburg, VA
I have to say I'm not a fan because the blade dulls so fast. I will stick to Wahl in the future. For the price and the fact the blades dull so quickly, I cannot buy this again.
Katherine U.
Elkhart, IN
My husband bought this kit for our son's hair. It works amazing and his is go to clipper set. Since his more expensive clipper set is in storage.
Kimberly C.
Winter Haven, FL
Andis clippers are my favorite. I've used these for over 10 years and won't buy any other brand. They hold up really well and cut smoothly.
Justice M.
Antioch, CA
Very sharp clippers and clean cut trimmers. I used these throughout beauty school and I loved the way they lasted.