Add a Photo

Amanda G.
Sandy oregon
Jan. 16, 2017, 4 p.m.
Review for: Andis
LOVE this trimmer and the attachments! Lots of length options for a close or not so close cut. Good power after you charge it, small and compact, looks simple and sleek. This product has lasted over 2 years in a house full of 3 boys to trim hair with...it is a keeper!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Pinson, AL
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: Andis
I absolutely love this trimmer. It comes with multiple guides, so that you can get tailor what length you want the hair you trim to be. I used it for trimming my short hairstyle in between getting my hair professionally done. I would definitely buy again.
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Morton, MS
Sept. 27, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Andis
Not the typical customer as I am a full time hair stylist. These don't hold a charge very well. It lasted maybe one month. But I do use it repeatedly multiple times daily.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Clarksville, TN
It seems like every time I turn around my husband is wanting to buy new clippers but these definitely seem to be at the top of the list of loves!
Janet M.
Janet M.
Beeville, TX
Husband has thick very coarse hair. These help him to get a close cut. Definitely recommend these ones.