BY ANDIS

Hair Dryer for Styling Andis Styler Hair Dryer is a great way to style your hair with its true boar brush add on. This hair dryer has a drying power of 1875 watts. It features three attachments so you can style your hair differently each time. Features boar bristle Add-on makes hair smooth Ideal for thick hair Broad tooth accessory for detangling Andis Styler Hair Dryer features a wide tooth attachment that helps to detangle your hair with ease. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: With 1875 watts of drying power, this hair dryer offers efficient performance every time. Get Started: Allow your hair to dry slightly before use. see more...

Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
This is my goal to when ,I want to wear my natural hair straight for a while ,the combing attachment really help loosen my curl pattern and keep my hair straight
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
This was the first blow dryer that I ever had. Before I owned my own my grandmother used to use this on my hair every time she washed. I love how easy it is to use and how well it works. Whenever I need a new blow dryer this is the brand that I always go for. These dryers last for years and years!!
Panina G.
Panina G.
Decatur, GA
This dryer is good for blowing out natural hair or relaxed hair. I did notice this dryer made my hair feel a little dry but that could be due to all the color I have in my hair.