BY ANDIS

Features: Ceramic Clamp Flat Iron features fast 60 second heat-up 20 professional high heat settings provide precise temperature control for all hair types Rounded ceramic plates for smoothing or curling hair Ceramic plates that protect your hair s moisture, luster and shine Clamp style holds hair tight for quick results Great for straightening thick or fine hair Tangle-free swivel cord Five year limited warranty PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.  see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "If you're looking for a cheap but effective flat iron this is the way to go." in 1 review
  • "a friend had this and itll burn right through your hair if your not careful with heat setting and monitoring but its cheap and effective." in 1 review
  • "When I use to have this flatiron it would keep my hair straight for at least 4 or 5 days top without me touching it." in 1 review
Jada G.
Jada G.
Killeen, TX
This is a great quality straighter. It keeps my hair straightened for a few days and it keeps the natural oils in my hair and doesn't make it feel stif or crunchy.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Maywood, IL
It heats up quickly and your able to set it to the desired temperature. Also it has blinking lights to let you know if it's on or not
Karen W.
Karen W.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my favorite flat iron. It is super affordable at $20 and it makes my hair bone straight and shiny. The plates create a snug fit when it clamps down on your hair. I use it on blow dried, relaxed hair. My only problem is that the plates can sometimes snag the hair on the very end where the plastic and plate come together.
Druan R.
Druan R.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my flat iron. It's one of my favorite hair styling tools hands down. Great durable quality.
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used these on natural hair? I am 3years natural but would like to straighten my hair periodically with minimal damage.
Angie R.
Angie R.
I got this before buying the Remington Pearl (which is GREAT) and this one is awful. It will snag your hair badly and the coating on the plates wore off after only a few months of buying! I was very disappointed!
Regina R.
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Love this flat iron! Heats up super fast and I end up finishing my hair in less that 10 minutes.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Its not a CHI. a friend had this and itll burn right through your hair if your not careful with heat setting and monitoring but its cheap and effective.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Barbourville, Ky
If you're looking for a cheap but effective flat iron this is the way to go. Heats up to 400 degrees. Makes my thick hair super smooth.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Madison, TN
Honestly, this is a really good flatiron to have especially if you have 4c hair like mine. When I use to have this flatiron it would keep my hair straight for at least 4 or 5 days top without me touching it. It's hard for me to say that about any other flatiron that I have ran across,but sometimes you would have to be careful not to burn yourself or hair.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Saint Martinville, LA
Does it work good ?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Will it work for thick African American hair? Has it damaged your easy? Easy to use? Get hair bone straight? Does it work well on faux hair/weave extensions? Which iron would you prefer other than this?
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone else's plates turned silver after using it?