Andis Ceramic BGRC Detachable Blade Clipper 63700 uploaded by Lisa B.Andis Ceramic BGRC Detachable Blade Clipper 63700 uploaded by Lisa B.

BY ANDIS

Andis has provided high quality clippers and trimmers for over 85 years. With their experience, they have been able to develop numerous styles of the best clippers, including the Improved Master. This clipper is ideal for any barber. Its sleek, compact design is a perfect fit in any hand. Features: Rotary motor clipper. Powerful. For heavy-duty use. Ultraedge blade. Cool and quiet. Lightweight design. Equipped with 000 blade. see more...

Destiny F.
Gresham, OR
These are my every day clippers for work! Most effective clippers I've ever used. It did more than meet my expectations. It's pretty pricey for the clippers and blades together I spent around $300 so pretty expensive however these are the best clippers I've ever used and to make money you have to spend money! I would recommend these to ANYONE looking for clippers and I always do! Also they are compatible with oster blades! So you can use oster blades on these or vice versa!
Lisa B.
Passaic, NJ
The only clipper I own I do all my cuts with it. Wouldn’t think of using another one.
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
love these clippers.
CON: first pair  I had broke down within the first month!!! I was very disappointed (the one with the cord attached )
PRO: I replaced my old one with a new (cordless) one with battery pack and charger with blades 000 & #1 for 200$ at a barber supply store I have had them now for about 3 years now and they are still in great condition.
TIP: replace the hinge every year or two if you are using the machine often