BY ANDIS

Cord Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer Perfect for trimming beards and mustaches 5 Trims from unique stubble look to longer beard styles 6 Sleek, ergonomic design with soft-grip housing, easy to hold 7 Dual voltage charger for worldwide use Includes: br 6 Attachment Combs Dual Voltage Charger Tapered Barber Comb Mustache Comb Blade Guard Blade Cleaning Brush Lubricating Oil Storage Pouch Complete Instructions Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may needs additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Stephen S.
New Orleans, LA
Andis should not have made this crappy product. It only works for one use then dies out before you're done. This was too weak and small for use. The only thing great about it is that it is light weight and easy to hold. I would never buy this and any version of this type of trimmer. I Think i will try the Andis T-Outliner.
Karla C.
I got this for my husband and he just loves it he says it's perfect to have in your home or even to travel and with so much variety you can groom very easily at your own convenience super detailed product very worth it
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
I use this for my female part. I like to keep it trimmed and cleaned up. I have tried other trimmers but they were to large and "pinched". This Andis brand does not pinch. I love that it comes with the attachments so I get the right length. Its a great value.
Freddy A.
Oxnard, CA
This beard and mustache trimmer really worked efficiently! I was surprised as how well it trimmed my hairs! Very satisfied with this purchase