Andis Aero Straight to the Root Ceramic 1" Flat Iron

BY ANDIS

Andis Aero Straight to the Root Ceramic 1" Flat Iron: Unique pointed tips straighten hair close to the roots adding volume to the hair Straightens hair to a beautiful and lustrous sheen Rounded barrel creates long-lasting flips and curls Nano-diamond ceramic plates preserve moisture and create incredible luster and shine High heat up to 400 deg. F works perfectly on all hair types and straightens in one single stroke Fast 30 second heat-up Locking button for safe, convenient storage Auto shut-off for worry-free styling 6ft tangle-free, swivel cord Model# 62390 see more...

Andis Aero Straight to the Root Ceramic 1" Flat Iron
Marian A.
Andis flat iron can straighten any type of hair, whether coarse or extremely curly. It has an automatic shut off if plugged up too long without use. The settings are easy to understand.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this Andis flat iron. It heats up to 375 degrees with twenty different heat setting. The ceramic plates preserve moisture and I feel like when I use this my hair is smoothr and shiner. I love that it has an auto shut off in case I forget to turn it off. I have pretty thick hair and it makes my hair straight just going over each section once. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great straightner for a great price.
Madison E.
It's nice and good size but I prefer my ghd it's better in my opinion heats up faster and worth the money your spending
KIRAN S.
Salon at home with this product best invention ever go buy one it's amazing keeps the hair silky and straight for hours
Christina M.
Little Rock, AR
I've never used this iron but I would love to try it. I need something that can get all the way to my roots.
Heather F.
Azle, TX
This is a great straightener, with this you can get all the way to your roots!
Andrea M.
An amazing product!, my hair looks pretty good!! Thank you so much It heats up to 375 degrees!! i loved it
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the highest this flat iron heats up to?