BY ANDIS

Features: Equipped with tourmaline/nano-ceramic plates that preserve moisture, creating long-lasting luster, and shine 20 heat settings for all different hair types and styles From light hair to thick and coarse hair, this straightener does it all Heats up to 450 degrees F and it only takes 30 seconds to do so Comes with a tangle-free swivel cord and closing lock for safe use and storage Create unique and versatile styles with this rounded flat iron including: smooth curls, waves, flip,s and volume What's In The Box: Andis 67415 1.5-Inch Curved Edge Pro Flat Iron see more...

• Does anyone use this as their stable hair straightener?1 Answers
Alyssa O.
Davenport , FL
Love it! Had it for about 2 years now. Doesn’t leave a stinky smell to my hair or pulls it out as I straighten. I love the curved edges so that if I want my hair to flip in or out or even curl it I don’t need to invest in a curling iron to take up more space. It’s like a 2 in 1.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love theses straighteners especially since I am a Barber/ Stylist I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my sister straighteners for my clients. I definitely recommend these straighteners !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Raquel M.
Newark, DE
Great hair straightener, does its job and straightens hair perfectly, good price for a product that can be compared to more expensive ones. Recommend it
grazielle o.
I enjoyed this flat iron, it gets hot, let the good lisinho hair the way I like very much want her to me, she is very resistant to fall does not burn your hand while the board in the hair and also does not burn the hair
Trinity T.
Victoria, BC
Does anyone use this as their stable hair straightener?

back