BY ANDIS

Give your family members the hair style they want with this set of clippers by andis. The included guidebook and dvd help you to learn how to give a good cut and fix mistakes. The 27-pc. Set has everything you need to get started immediately. see more...

Andis 27pc Buzz Barber Deluxe
en mi pais existen muchas marcas de maquinas de afeitar pero todas son imitaciones y de muy baja calidad pero hay una marca que se destaca de las demas y es esta la andis todos nos originales y la garantia que dan es una de las mas amplias del mercado
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works well as a in home pair of clippers. it will definitely get the job done. comes with a whole variety of guards. but make sure that you clean and oil after each use.
mandi b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome to have around any household. especially if you have boys. includes every tool you will need along with instructions.
leanna b.
Riverside , CA
I keep this set in my Cosmo box. guys love this clipper set, and love how smooth and quiet it is.
patrick j.
I enjoy using this product on my cleints. i like it has all the extra clip sizes.
Chantale M.
Pickering, ON
My brother uses this to cut his hair and he really likes it it saves him money from having to go to a salon