BY ANDIS

Andis 22430 Brand New Includes One Year Warranty, The Andis 22430 is a replacement blade set for super select clipper, which fits clipper model 22805CC-1. The replacement blade set adjusts from fine to coarse quickly and easily. see more...

Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I’ve begun the process of cutting my own hair after watching YouTube reviews. This trimmer is super precise and very easy to use. Please note it requires a light hand. I purchased it from Amazon about 3 years ago.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
And is are definitely one of the best clippers. I love it how the guards are made of metal and not plastic.akes cutting hair perfect! However those metal guards are pretty pricey and definitely not affordable to buy all sizes.
Yvette P.
Both me and my husband use this. It works well. Just maintain it and it will last a long time. A very good well-made product.
Elise M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Leigh R.
Columbia, SC
All of their clippers cut pretty good, I'm a dog beautician and honestly have never had a problem with them.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
I just bought one of these for our hair clippers machine and it didnt work that good had to return it.
Amanda L.
Raleigh, NC
Got this kit when I was in cosmetology school. Didn’t use it much but I did notice I️t was quick
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
Andi's is the best clippers set they are inexpensive easy to use and great quality